Wednesday, April 09, 2014

First week of Mat leave

I'm on my first week of Maternity Leave. Well, I'm actually unemployed, given I was a contractor and my contract finished last Friday. But also I'm going to have a baby soon. 
Today is Wednesday, and I don't really feel like doing anything today. I'm accepting that, since Monday I was busy the entire day doing a paid research and also needed to take my Son to the doctor. Yesterday I went shopping in the morning and that tired me up so much, and then in the afternoon I started what looks like will be a long process of organizing my house and cleaning / organizing what soon will be the nursery. 
Today I took my son to the nursery and my husband needed to take the car to be serviced, so I took the bus back and walked the 1km from the bus to my house. I got tired after that, and now in the afternoon I had dr. appointment. 
seems like baby is fine :) 

So that's it. I already cooked and did the washing. So much for not doing anything. :)



No comments: