Tuesday, March 03, 2009

(Anti)Social Media

It is 11pm and should be in bed, although I am...but anyway.
I´ve been promising some people that I would start writing here again, so here I am.
It´s gonna be a very short one. I´ve heard on the tv, on sunday, people saying: Social media, or anti social media?
And that´s the truth. Is social media heading us to anti social behaviour? How many times you DO spend time on your computer, updating your profiles, socialmedializing, and suddenly, you don´t have time to anything else that day?
twitter, my space, facebook, bebo, orkut, flickr, blogs, picassa...PLUS reading all your feeds, all your e-mail accounts...as Drew Barrimore said at ¨He is just not that into you¨...now we have 7 new technologies to be blowed off.
What do you think?

No comments: