Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Recipe Index

From freeprintableonline.com


Last night I had this idea...I decided to create an index from all the recipes I have in my books and mags. Why?
Well, I don't know about you, but I don't remember everything and I thought...wait, If I would have a file, with categories, and etc...when I am looking for an idea to cook I could look all the recipes I have in one place...:)
Yaaaay!
It will take me a while. I am actually doing a Google Doc, so I can access it from anywhere. 

I am putting the name, cooking time, how many servings, where is it (Which Mag, book, etc) and some categories, like Meat, chicken, egg - Main, salad, dessert - and comments.


I am also filtering by stuff that I don't eat, would never even try, looks waaaay too complicated (Hello Master chef magazine).
I will let you know how it goes...


Love, 


Vic

No comments: