Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Hello blog world



I have not being here for a long long time.
I’ve started a new blog (Www.tangerineicecream.com.au)  a couple of weeks ago and I decided that I’ll try to do it properly this time, hehehhe, but also, I think I shouldn’t use it as my personal blog so I decided to come back here.
In any case this days is so hard to get a name for your blog that I might as well take advantage of what I have.
Also, I’m about to go on mat leave (Friday will be my last day of work) and I will probably have things to share, even if no one reads it and they are only shared with myself.
So let’s see how I go but bottom line is that yes, I’m 34 weeks pregnant and getting a bit nervous about having this baby, the sleepless night, the bleeding, the dieting, the breastfeeding. At least my mum is coming this time and will stay a couple of months and that should be helpful.

So until next post….xoxo

No comments: